Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 15 stabilization

So, not plugging those nuts as I ate them, and eating them so late, was a big mistake. Man they add up quick!

I'm up .7 of a lb. today, which according to Wii puts me .3 of a pound away from a steak day. It's a hard call. I've had steak two days in a row, and while my husband makes a mean steak and we eat it when he's around, I don't eat it on my own because it's really not a favorite, believe it or not. Anyway, I don't want to do an actual steak day today because I'm about 'steaked out'. Simeons protocol says I don't need to until I go over that threshold, BUT should that happen Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday, I'd be screwed, because I'm running from dawn until dusk each of those days, and I won't even be home for dinner. In fact, I'll likely be eating 'dinner' in my car.

Tomorrow, if I needed to I could do a steak day, but I would be eating really late as Dave has an eye appointment after work and won't get home to deal with the grill until late.

IF I were to need the steak day to get back on track, and IF it happened during those days that I can't do a steak day, my new 'set point' would be where I am at that time. That happened to me last time, and I'm not going to let it happen again. So, what I think I'll do is make some eggs, and if this gain doesn't come off just by cutting out the nuts and being careful for a day or two, I'll do a modified steak day with eggs since they are portable.

Later-

I had cheese and bacon for breakfast. I had a feta/cuke serving of salad for lunch. I had my usual coffee with cream. For dinner I had a piece of white pizza and a couple of choco delite pieces. All total, I'm at just over 1000 calories at 5:30 pm. With the 45 minutes of yoga I did, I can have hundreds more. I'm going to go down and get 1/2 hour of Wii in too. Really. Like now.

No comments:

Post a Comment