Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 14 stabilization

Even with as much as I ate yesterday (and much of it is still traveling through my system) I only gained .2 lb. yesterday. Unless of course the fact that I weighted 4 hours later than I typically do had any bearing on the total. It's ok. It's not a steak day! :-) Tomorrow may be, but tonight is not.

So, I'm going to get some yoga in. I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing, perhaps longer than the week I have left of the no sugar/no starch, because the first couple of weeks were messed up. Than I'll had more fruits and stuff SUPER slow and increase the exercise as I go to try to find that balance.

Later-

We did 40 minutes of family yoga. It was nice. I hope to do something a little longer for myself tomorrow.

I got caught up in some frustrating computer stuff (Where the hell did my 'contacts' go? And where is my file for class handouts??!) so I didn't get to Wii again though.

I didn't eat until lunch, at which time I ate more tomato/cuke salad. When we got back from shopping, I had 1/2 of an apple and some nuts and seeds...probably a tablespoon sunflower seeds, and between the cashews and macs, less than 1/4 cup of nuts.

Later I had two oz. of cheese. For dinner, 6 or 8 spears grilled asparagus and steak again. I don't know why...it looked good when we went shopping I guess.

I had two glasses of wine after dinner, but started getting loopy, so I switched to water by about 8 or 9.

We stayed up late and watched a little comedy, but this is where I got into trouble. I wasn't really hungry, and I let myself have some pistachios, and later (very late) some almonds. Not many mind you, but a small handful of each. Nuts add up! It was late, I didn't plug them into FitDay as I ate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment