Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 13 stabilization

I did not do either Wii or yoga last night. I shopped for a new bathing suit on eBay instead. :-)

I had two pieces of cauliflower crust pizza with white toppings (artichoke hearts, grilled chicken, alfredo sauce, sun dried tomatoes, mushrooms, parm, asiago, chevre) for dinner. I had two glasses of wine and was a little lit, actually. I had s few pieces of choco-delight. I'm down .5 of a pound as of 5:30 this morning, but it may be another .5 after my morning thus far. I actually feel smaller and noticed bones in my chest I don't normally see too. As long as it's going in the right direction, it's all good.

I paced my feta/cuke salad, a 100g piece of chicken and an apple for lunch, and a handful of macs are in my purse should I be stuck anywhere. I should be able to come home for lunch, and it doesn't look like a long day, but you never know. Preparedness prevents slips.

Later-

I did have the macs. The day did get turned upside down!

For dinner I had a huge filet and a pile of broccoli I was stuffed, and that was unnecessary. The fancy wine and protocol chocolate where necessary. :-O

Still, I was somehow able to bring it in around the recommended calorie count. There was no exercise yesterday.

I'll be doing some vigorous cleaning today, and I'd like to do the yoga or Wii I didn't get to yesterday if I can get it in before my honey gets home. Not sure what we might do for dinner yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment