Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 11 stabilization

Yesterday, I did have some macs at some point during the day. And then I had one piece of cauliflower crust pizza for dinner.

I did 90 minutes of yoga.

I had two quarter size pieces of chocolate delight and 2 glasses of wine.

This am I was down .5 lb.

This morning I've had coffee and about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.

I shoveled for an hour...AGAIN. I was going to fit 90 min. of yoga in before the two appointments I have this afternoon, but I'm pooped. I'll do it this afternoon, even if I have to shovel again. I'm going to need to stretch out the kinks. Although, if I do have to shovel again, I may do the 40 min. yoga instead of 90 min.

I'm thinking I might have an apple or something before I leave for my appointments, and then lunch when I get back. I have no idea what I might want to have, but there's some protocol chili in the fridge that needs to be eaten, so probably that.

Later-

I did eat 200g beef in protocol chili with cheese on top. I did shovel again, and did an hour of yoga.

Around 6-6:30 pm I ate a big pile of Brussel sprouts with mayo and mustard, not because I was very hungry, but because I thought I might be later and didn't want to eat much closer to bed. FitDay said I could have about 1000 more calories still, but I know it over estimates. Still, there's no way I'll have that even if I have wine and/or chocolate delight tonight...and I don't know that I will, but it's likely since I can. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment