Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 12 stabilization

Up 1.1, which probably puts me over, or damn close. However, I'm not doing another steak day for a couple of reasons. For one, I'm really sore from all the shoveling. I'm tired. That could contribute to a gain. For another, my coffee didn't kick in until at least an hour after I weighed since I had to be up so early. I'm sure between the two I'll be down tomorrow. If I'm not, I'll do a steak day again.

Today I had bacon and cheese for breakfast, macs for a snack, more cheese when I got home from work. Later, I was jonesin' for some veggies, so I made a feta/cuke/tomato/onion salad. I had about a cup of that. With the cream in my coffee, that puts me at probably around 1000-1200 calories so far. I think I'm either going to go do some yoga or Wii, then I have one appointment this afternoon and which ever one I don't do now, I'll do later. It won't be the kind of work out I got yesterday and the day before, but hopefully will cancel out what I eat today. I've been pretty hungry, oddly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment