Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 10 stabilization

I was down .9 lb. this am.
I slept well last night. It still didn't seem like I caught up though. I woke up at 5 am, before the alarm. I tried to go back to sleep--even hit snooze--but couldn't.
I forgot to eat breakfast. I did have coffee with cream.
I had appointments this morning.
For lunch I ate 100g chicken with swiss and bacon, followed by a handful of strawberries.
I shoveled snow for about an hour this afternoon.
I'm back to work in about an hour.
Don't know what I'll do for dinner yet. That chicken/pecan/blue cheese number I had last night was pretty good.
That is my exciting life.

Later-
Damn it! Mittlesmirtz!

So, in reflecting if there might be an emotional variable along with everything else, I realized the last time I was this weight was when I had my engagement pictures taken. I had gained 20 lb. after graduating HS...and that put me here where I am today. I had been around a size 5 through HS, and was up to a size 7. I thought I was huge.

I was desperate to lose that before I got married. For a year, I starved myself; living off mini-whites (speed/amphetamines), diet Coke and smokes. I got down to 102 and a size 3. Seriously, my head looked too big for my body. I also gave myself a killer kidney infection with a fever so high I hallucinated and pain so bad I would say along with a burst ovarian cyst or my broken arm, it easily was the worst pain I've ever experienced. That was what I put my body through the last time I got below this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment