Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 26

Another -.4 day. I was right; it's going to take me at least until tomorrow to make up for that 1.1 gain. So I lost 4, maybe 5, days for something that wasn't even a fun or satisfying cheat...it was just something I've been able to do in a pinch (and many others do all the time) without consequence. I just added time to an already seemingly endless round.

I know; not very inspiring. The round I actually decide to document for all to see is a struggle. But hey, there were moments in the other rounds too. They were just overall a breeze.

I'll take my lunch today. I have 11 consults today, followed by barely enough time to eat something for dinner, and then I teach a class tonight. I will busy from the time I get up from this computer until I drop into bed. I didn't even look ahead to tomorrow. I have no clue what it holds, but I know at least after 5 I'm done. This weekend I should have time for some exercise. I should be able to drop below that 'normal' line.

I will be working on stuff for my next HypnoBirthing series, which starts in a couple of weeks, ordering books for my next classes which start in a couple of weeks, and figuring out how to pay for it all, which is on my mind constantly.

Sigh. I guess I should get my act together and get this day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment