Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 21

Another -.2 day. Bummer. That makes it only like -2 or -2.5 for the week. Hardly better than I could do on any other program.

Yes, it's discouraging. This tiny amount didn't bump me over that line on my Wii yet, nor am I down in the 120s yet, where I'd like to be before I give up. It's been 21 days. I could give up. I've done the minimum. Frankly, if I have another week like this, I'd probably consider it. But I can't just yet. There is still the consideration of the TOM that constantly threatens but never starts, and that we had steak last night and I still dropped a little, no matter how little it was. There is a big drop just around the corner. I know there is. I've known people to have a week like this, or even a zero week, and then have a big drop of two or three lbs. in one day. I'll keep going. I'll take some measurements today too. Maybe I'll drop the melba for a couple of days.

I will admit, the idea of an apple day crossed my mind, even though I tell people not to do that to themselves unless they have 3 or 4 days of a stall, which I did not have. I dismissed it, but it was there, since I'm being all 'high disclosure'. I am frustrated and disappointed with the week's total.

Then I get on one of the support lists and I read,

"I think my 'stall' is over!!!! I was 158 for almost 8 days :( I must admit I was beginning to lose faith in this! Then I stepped on the scale this morning...and weighed in at 155!"


And I know I just have to keep on keepin' on.

Later-

Today's been ok. Got a lot done it seems like. Haven't eaten since before we went and did errands around noon. I'm getting hungry, but Dave is at the grill. We'll be doing the same thing as last night just because we got a deal on the steak, but he's also making me up some chicken for the week while he's at the grill.

I had strawberries for breakfast and chicken on lettuce for lunch, with a little Walden Farms French dressing. No melba. Lots of water and another couple of cups of coffee throughout the day.

I'm about to get some Wii in, and then we'll have our family TV for the night, catching up on Chelsea and Dave's fav show that DVR has been patiently holding for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment