Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 41 stabilization

Today I was up 1.1 lb., just like .2 away from a steak day. I decided just to let it go there if it must.

I have no idea how I have accumulated over 1600 calories thus far, considering I haven't even had my dinner (steak and asparagus) or the copious amounts of wine I plant to enjoy tonight. My day looked like this:

1 cup Irish oats, 1/2 cup strawberries-breakfast (cream in my coffee)
2 oz. cheese mid-morning snack
12 almonds and a Jay Robb shake-lunch
Atkins bar-late afternoon snack

I'm waiting for dinner and I was just craving tuna fish, which I just happened to have made, so I had 1/4-1/2 cup of that for no particular reason.

They aren't bad choices, nor consumed in inordinately large amounts. But I was already at over 1400 before the tuna and Atkins bar. Considering I was up so much today on less food than that yesterday, we'll see what that means for tomorrow.

I do intend to challenge Dave to some serious Wii. We'll see if that actually happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment