Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 17 stabilization

Ok, I'm thinking the focus on pure protein and the intense yoga are a good combo. Today I was down .7 lb, even though there are signs of 'girl stuff' on the near horizon.

So, I did an hour and a half of yoga this a.m. I had my coffee with cream beforehand, and then one herbed egg and 2 oz. cheese for breakfast. For lunch I had about a tablespoon of tuna that my husband graciously left me, (I made it for him last night and it was soooo yummy I can't believe he left me even a bite!) an oz. of cheese and an apple. I figured I should have some fiber with all that cheese!

I'd really love to make more tuna for dinner, but I also figure I should toss in some veggies. So, perhaps I should have the chicken/pecan/gorgonzola tossed salad, or the feta/tomato/cuke again. Also, keeping in mind I'll be in a room full of pregnant mommas tonight, it would not be nice to go with tuna and onions for dinner. :-0

If I'm going to mess up the kitchen, I should do that before I go on my cleaning spree, so I guess that's my next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment