Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 26 stabilization

Weird day. Should be interesting tomorrow.

Um,let's see...up early, Wii said I was up .4 lb.

Bacon and cheese for breakfast. 100 g. chicken for lunch. Macs and an apple mid-afternoon.

By the time I got out of work and could go to dinner (thus NOT go grocery shopping hungry). I was famished!

We went to what USED to be our favorite restaurant. Either they now suck, or our tastes have changed, because the last couple of times we've gone, we've been disappointed. The first attempt was WAY over-spiced and over done. The second attempt was overdone. I almost NEVER send stuff back, so you know it was bad. While I was waiting for said second attempt, I ate a dinner role. I also had croƻtons on my salad and two glasses of wine. (Read: it ways bad AND slow.)

Went shopping and came home, but two glasses of wine and yoga or Wii would be a bad idea. I am such a cheap date.

In any event, I dread tomorrow's weigh in because I fear another freakin' steak day! It feels like such an over the top cheat.

Guess we'll see how much this little outing cost me.

No comments:

Post a Comment