Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 23 stabilization

First things first: Kelly asked a couple of questions yesterday, and though I responded several times, none of those responses posted. I don't know what's up with that and don't have time to try to figure it out, so...

The bacon is a local store brand (in WI) but there was another that we used to get before that our grocery store no longer carries. I don't recall what it was, I'll have to ask my husband.

The choco-delite and the choco-crack sound like exactly the same thing. I happen to have acquired a taste for the dark but a little bitter.

OK, now on to the frustrating part.

DH and I ate the same things all day (though he ate far more) and did the same stuff throughout the day (though he did a bike ride instead of yoga). He lost 1.1 lb.---I gained 1.1 lb.

The variables are: the period that never starts and yet never ends, every inch of my body is sore, and it would seem an alimentary system that moves at a glacial pace. So, once again I am at a place where I don't really think it is anything to be concerned about, and I'm still .4 lb. away from a 'steak day', I must decide what to do.

For the next several days, I will be far too busy for a 'steak day', and today I have no one to prepare the steak. It is a distinct possibility that in the next three days, that .4 lb. could manifest, and I'd be stuck there. Thus, it seems prudent that another egg day is on my plate today (so to speak). Well, a modified egg day, since I've already had cream in my coffee.

Again, the way the day looks, it won't be difficult, just...tedious. I do not want a weekly (or more frequent) repeat of this for life! I just want to stay put!

However, I just took a bunch of (too big) stuff to Goodwill, and while there found the cutest pair of brand new pants I have ever owned! I got a few other really great things too, and one skirt is just ever so slightly too small; I could wear it, but it wouldn't be comfortable. It's a size 4. Honestly, I'm not sure what size I am at this point, as I've got stuff in my closet that fits from a 4 to a 10, yet I have a skirt in a 5 that is too small. Weird.

So anyway, shopping was fun and I have all new clothes, and I'm not giving an inch (or a fraction of an inch!) on this place where I want to be. Eggs it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment