Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 24 stabilization

Today I am one tenth of a lb. over my LIW. I really, really, really, REALLY wish I could get down to 2 lb. UNDER my LIW and stay there!!! I'm guessing that's not going to happen during this stabilization/maintenance phase. I should be happy that this didn't happen every round, or I would have been frustrated thinking this is going to be my life if I'm going to keep the weight off. I really don't understand why the actual protocol, and then this part, have been so labor intensive when the it was never this way before. Having said that, it's do-able...just a pain in the arse.

But, the fact of the matter is that a status that a friend posted on Facebook the other day sums up where I am quite well: "The beatings will continue until the morale improves." My body is fighting me for some stupid reason, but I don't care! I LOVE being at the size I am! I'm not giving it up without a freakin' fight! If I have to do a steak or egg day every day for the next two weeks or more, I will! At some point, my body will have to give up and say, 'Fine, you can stay here. I'll play nice.'

I'd really like a wiggle range of 129-132, which is slightly lower than where I am. I'm going to have to work to get there. The problem is it's going to take some experimentation, and the trial and error thus far keeps bumping me in the wrong direction. But like I said, eventually, my body must capitulate if I'm unwilling to yield in my demands. I'm the one controlling what goes into this body! I'm in charge now!

There was nothing to report yesterday as it was an egg day. Blech! I took a day off from yoga, and by the time I got done with work and appointments, it was dark and I was pooped so I didn't even get out for a walk though it was a beautiful day (I hear).

I took a hot bath and went to bed. I'm surrounded by sickies right now, so I thought that might be a nice preventative.

My body also decided, 'Nah! Just messing with you for the last two weeks.' Cycle symptoms are gone. It was a rather odd, likely peri-menopausal cycle. Neither here nor there for two weeks. But now it seems to be gone. I think.

I'm off to do yoga, then I'll be in my 'womb' (basement) for a few hours getting some work done, then off to teach class tonight. I'm also checking to see if I can horn in on my dau and dh's back-to-back chiro appointments. Again, a preventative measure to avoid this crud they have that I do not want.

Later-

Wimped out and did just 1/2 hour of yoga. I tried a new one and didn't like it much. I'll have to get a walk and/or some Wii in.

Breakfast-3 pieces of bacon and about 1 oz. cheese.

Lunch-about 1/4-1/2 cup tuna and 1 Clementine. Water, water, water, water.

No comments:

Post a Comment