Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 32 stabilization

17 hour days are just far too long! I've been going like the Energizer bunny since I popped out of bed at 5:30 am.

The short version: Down .2 lb. this a.m. (yippie...yes that's dripping with sarcasm) but at least it's not up. Didn't eat until about 1 p.m. and I was HUNGRY by then. I got held up with clients longer than I thought I would be so I didn't eat beforehand and I didn't take food. I broke my number one rule of not being prepared.

Came home and had bacon and a piece of cheese.

Later I had an Atkins bar and a handful of macs.

For dinner I had two pieces of cauliflower crust pizza.

Currently I'm having a glass of wine before I collapse.

Tomorrow will be about the same. I hope to get a nap. I didn't quite pull that off today, but I did try, and then decided on 40 min. of yoga. I MUST get a walk in tomorrow as it's going to snow this weekend, but it will be nearly 70 tomorrow. I do realize that it will likely be hotter than hell soon enough and I'll be begging for a/c, but currently I'm craving sunshine and warmth on my skin. And sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment