Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 27 stabilization

Yesterday wasn't as bad as I feared...it was a .7 gain today. That still puts me a about 1.5 lb. away from a steak day, but I'm going to confess that I'm going to try to cheat the system again.

My reasoning is thus: tomorrow I have company coming for dinner. Several times throughout this stabilization I have jumped 1.5 lbs. If I do that again tomorrow, I cannot have a steak stay, and I'll be screwed.

I've done this before during this time, but when I've been much closer to the tipping point.

In any case, it's not quite 10 am and I was really hungry already an hour ago. It passed and I'm good now. We'll see how the day goes.

Later-

It's after 2 pm and I'm between appointments again. The next one isn't for another hour or so. I hope it's short, because I'm reaching my limit. No headache yet, but growling tummy. I just drank about a liter of water, and I anticipate at least two more before I leave here. I hope my honey has that steak on the grill when I get there around 4-4:30!

No comments:

Post a Comment