Monday, March 29, 2010

Blah, blah, blah

My six weeks of stabilization and maintenance are up, it's silly to keep counting days.

I went up over my limit again and did a steak day yesterday. The day that put me over was a day when we went grocery shopping and were able to find a bunch of organic food. I didn't eat much of anything, but I ate a little of a lot of stuff. I made quiche that night (two different kinds) and a flour-less chocolate cake that did have sugar in it because I used semi-sweet chips. I had one piece, but it was a Dave-sized piece which is twice the size of the ones I cut. In fact, when I put the thing in the freezer, I cut all the slices in half and wrapped them.

The steak day sucked. I'm not doing it again. I'll work on just bringing the weight off slowly, or I'll take a higher set point. I'm sick of them. This one was hard too...the steak wasn't done right, but I was too hungry so I ate 2/3 of it before it just made me sick to try to chew raw meat. I ate asparagus instead of an apple, and ate it until it just didn't even taste good...to make up for the nasty steak I didn't eat. All that and I only came down 1.7 lb. Although, I was in such a pissy mood by bed time, I caved and had two pieces of choco-delight and 6 oz. of wine. I just didn't care if it worked or not. I was just mad I had to do it and it ruined my day.

I was hungrier than usual even though I did nothing. I mean NOTHING. The only thing I did work related was some concept development for some packaging on an idea of mine, and the only work/school related thing was some reading. I did no writing, I did no exercise, I did no blogging or research. I played a little Wii, we observed an hour of lights out on Saturday, I vegged on the computer, I did a little laundry. Really, nothing. Now I do have to play a little catch up.

The steak day brought me down to 133.8, which is 1 lb. away from that top limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment