Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 39 stabilization

Down .7 today. I'll take it.

Today is not quit as hectic, but I did dream I forgot all about history class and hadn't done my paper and was rushing to get there and come up with an excuse for not having it done.

I did catch up a little on sleep. I really enjoy it when the sun wakes up before me!

Yesterday, I had a fiber boosted Jay Robb shake for breakfast (with whole milk) and a banana. I'm trying to see if adding more fiber and carbs is the way to go this time around.

For lunch, I had macs and an apple. For dinner, I had 2 oz. Swiss cheese, 100g chicken and 3 slices of bacon.

I came home from class pretty hungry, but I didn't eat. I did snitch a choco-delight and a glass of wine and then hit the bed pretty hard.

Today Kohl's is having a sale, and I'm going to get underwear. I've shrunk out of my bras. It appears I'm not down to an A cup. At this rate, by the time my skin is done shrinking to my new body, I'll be concave. I'm ok with that.

I also will be looking for some sort of 'shapewear'. As summer approaches, I'm wearing more shirts then sweaters or blouses and while things are shrinking up quite nicely, and there isn't any hanging skin or anything (sorry, but so many people ask that I figure inquiring minds want to know) some stuff is still 'loose'; 'squishy' as one client proclaimed after a loss of 50 lb. or so. The good thing is that it makes my body quite malleable...like Play Doh :-) so shapeware really lives up to it's name. I will also pick up a couple of pairs of spring shoes just because I have a thing for shoes and it's a sale.

Also, I've added Mesotherapy to the repertoire. Yesterday, I had my legs shot up with about 100 shots of whatever they shoot into you. It was like being stung by very methodical bees 50 times in each thigh, but I just stayed relaxed and breathed through it. The doc says it takes 3-6 treatments a week apart to see results. The PA said in her experience, more like 10-12. We'll see what happens with that.

1 comment:

  1. I love that comment about playdoh...that about sums it up for me too. Great job on stabilizing!

    ReplyDelete