Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 40 stabilization

Today is another long day, but there's not so much crammed into it, and what is happens at my house, and I love to be home!

Let's see...yesterday was almost the same as far as food goes, and it seems to be working so we're going to stick with it. I had a banana for breakfast, a Jay Robb shake and some trail mix at lunch, an Atkins snack bar later, and 2 oz. of Swiss with 100g piece of chicken...all of this while on the move, unfortunately. Nothing after 5 pm but a piece of dark chocolate and a glass of wine.

I looks to be that if I can keep it below 1200 to 1400 calories I can maintain or lose. The carbs (as in fruit) are not hindering the process at all.

I was afraid to try the banana...but my dau's BF bought them and they were rotting on the counter because no one was eating them, so I took a chance. Since I'm only willing to have about 1 fruit per day right now, I didn't save the strawberries. They died a slow, painful death in the fridge. RIP.

I'm hoping the tomatoes and cukes don't suffer the same end, but I have to be home long enough to spend some time chopping and mixing and cleaning up my mess to be able to rescue them. I hope to do that today. I also have some tuna I'd love to make. I also have a new Wii game I'd like to try that a friend of mine says is a blast, and some new strength exercises I'm geeked to try. Time. All I need is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment