Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 35 stabilization

FINALLY I'm seeing numbers that look like they should.It should be tenths of a lb. up and down with zeros in between. That's 'normal' stabilization. Today was another zero day.

Of course, I wish these would have started at my last hCG weight or a couple of lb. below, and not at 1.5 lb. above. I'd like more than a half pound buffer to keep me away from steak days.

It might have been the fiber that helped, it might have been the sleep. Could be neither. Who knows? I'm still trying to figure it out.

I would love nothing more than to be able to make this a 'me' day. I need it after last week. That isn't going to happen though. I have product development, a proposal to work on, two papers to work on, one of which requires reading with the other requiring research and reading. I AM going to make sure I get yoga in, and I'd like to get Wii in later. It's sucky outside (28 degrees and we got an inch or two of snow last night) so I won't be tempted to go out there. It's just cruel considering the nice, warm (61!) sunny days we've had. Blech! I am so over snow and cold about now, I have to confess.

However, I am treating my self to a leisurely coffee and I'm rushing nowhere. If I don't get to everything today, I won't worry about it because I have tomorrow. I am putting myself first in that I'll do the yoga before any of the brain work.

Keep up the good work, hCGers!

Later-

I just had brunch...2 oz. of cheese and 3 slices of bacon. How predictable is that? I thought about oatmeal, but we'll see how today goes and perhaps try it tomorrow. I love Irish Oats! Or, maybe I'll have them for a late lunch?

Anyway, someone had posted a question about bathing suits when I excitedly shared that I now had some and they were cute, and since I haven't figured out the reason why I can't just respond to questions (I'll do that next today) I'm answering here:

No.

The reason is not that they aren't cute or that I don't look hot...you'll just have to take my husband's word for it because while the body is now rockin', it has not seen significant sun in like 20 years. I did have one unfortunate stint with tanning beds in my attempt to remedy the translucent quality that has become 'normal' for me so that I might not blind those who live above ground, but for the most part, this particular color is often said to be 'fish-belly white'. It's not attractive.

Therefor, there will be no bathing suit pictures unless and until my skin acquires some color.

Later still-

I had a handful of macs a couple of hours after the brunch. No oatmeal. I did 40 min. of yoga, 40 min. of Wii and 40 min. of step aerobics. Then I had an Atkins bar.

For dinner I had 4 pieces of bacon, a 115g. burger (no bun) with blue cheese and a pile of broccoli (at least 1-1.5 cups). I was stuffed to the gills, shame on me, so we went for a walk (about 1 mile) and next we are going to compete on some more Wii games before catching some SNL.

I did do some research, but none of the reading and didn't get around to writing either. I wanted to do Wild Divine too, but there just isn't enough time in the day it seems to get everything in, so I must prioritize. For tonight though, no more work...just play!

No comments:

Post a Comment