Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 29 stabilization

Dave and I did get our cleaning done, and did do step aerobics for about 45 minutes; worked up a good sweat.

We had a very good time with our company. I don't recall eating anything from the time I posted here last (I might have had a Atkins fiber bar?) until right before dinner. As I was cooking I was getting hungry and I ate the last of the dried pineapple. Not the best choice, but it looked yummy to me. It was.

I nibbled pistachios that I had out for the company at various times throughout the night, but I didn't keep track so I have no clue precisely how many I had.

For dinner I had steak and asparagus. I skipped the salad as I was full after eating the hot stuff. I didn't really want desert either, but that's what the guests brought so I had a about a small 2-inch square piece to be polite.

Over the course of the evening, the wine flowed freely.

Late last night, I had about 1/2 cup of the homemade mac and cheese I'd made for the kids. I knew at the time it was too late to be eating anything, much less mac and cheese, though it was made from Dreamfield noodles which are low carb.

Anyway, I gained back my 1.1 lb. lost from Friday. I wouldn't have been up over the mark even with all that, but I may be after today, so I'm glad I took preemptive measures.

Today I had my usual morning stuff, but then we worked outside in the yard all day, so eating was mostly coming in to grab stuff...and it adds up. Plus, I made sucky choices, so I'm glad I made a batch of eggs in case I need an egg day.

When I'd bop in the house I'd grab easy stuff like sugar-free puddings (two total) or Akins bars (two total) or the pistachios that are still out from last night (again, no idea how many). Then, for no reason I can explain other than I wanted it, I had a pile of the last of the mac and cheese--I'd guess at least a cup and a half. I will eat no more tonight, but I'm now tired because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment