Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 19 stabilization

Yesterday the food stuff was typical. Coffee with cream, 1/2 cup tuna with mayo and 2 oz. swiss cheese. One deviled egg...and there was something else with that, but I for the life of me can't remember what. I'm guessing cheese. Later, chicken, bacon and an apple, all on the run between places. I did have to resort to a handful of macs in class last night.

I did get quality sleep (finally!) last night, but not enough. I also had a chiropractic adjustment and I'm a little sore.

My weight is up .4 again today. I still have more than 1/2 lb. to go before I'm too worried. I know my calorie count was within range and other than not being able to exercise there's no cause for a gain other than the usual contributing factors like water retention and the need for sleep and more water.

However, I'm going to try the egg day today to see what happens. I have plans to go out with a friend tomorrow, and a steak day won't work. Today I'm busy enough that an egg day will. And I can collapse as soon as I'm done teaching tonight because I'm doing so from home. Yay!

Wayyyyyy Later-

I did great all day, eating only 6 eggs all day, up at 5:30 am, working until it was time to come home and clean what I JUST freakin' cleaned, teach at 6:30 pm until 9, fall into a coma by 9:15 pm...only to be awoken repeatedly by inconsideration.

So now I'm trying to calm down enough to go back to sleep for the perhaps (hopefully) 6 short hours I have to actually sleep before doing it all again, but I was too hungry, and too annoyed. I've had two protocol chocolates and a big glass of wine and my 'egg day' experiment is screwed. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment