Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 15

Seriously, another .7 day! I'm stunned. I've never had the same exact loss every single day.

Today is my 'skip day'. In order to avoid having the hypothalamus stop recognizing the hCG (which it tends to do around 6 weeks in the amounts we use since we aren't pregnant) we skip one day per week. Everything else looks exactly the same as far as the 500 calories and all the other rules, just no hCG.

However, it takes three days in and three days out, remember, so there is no difference in how you feel or anything.

Last night I stayed up until about 11-11:30. Got up today around 8:30. I never ate my grapefruit. I wasn't very hungry for it, but that's not why I skipped it: I had more chocolate delight and didn't want to go over calorie. Yes, I probably needed the fiber more than the chocolate, but I've been craving it. I'm not supposed to be PMSing right now, but I might be. The hCG throws off the cycle sometimes as you release estrogen that's been trapped in the fat. (If you are female and cycling of course.)

So that's it...same old boring stuff, but progress none-the-less. Not quite a lb. per day, but averaging close to it. By my calculations it's 12.3 lb. for the two weeks, but again that first week was funky.

In times past it was a good 3-4 weeks before I started feeling bored or deprived in any way. I'm already wishing this were over. But the encouragement on the scale every day helps. I know that at some point over the next month there will be zero days, or even little gains once in a while, followed by bigger releases. I just have to keep going as long as it will let me.

Later

It's about dinnertime, but I haven't decided what I want yet, and I'm not really that hungry. I should just go ahead and start it before I get hungry. It will be one of the variations that is typical for me. Probably exactly what I had for lunch, actually. I had a grapefruit around 10 am, chicken and lettuce with a grissini around noon I think.

About 3 pm I did 1/2 hour of Vinyassa Yoga. I haven't decided if I'll do Wii too. Probably though. I will likely take a hot bath and retire early since I have to get up pretty early too.

No comments:

Post a Comment