Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 13

It's about 6:30 am and I've been up for an hour. I've had two cups of coffee and a shower, but before that I weighed in, with a result of another .7 drop. That's a release of 10.9 lb. in 13 days, even with the slow start.

Today I'll take coffee with stevia, water and my lunch of chicken, an apple and a bread stick. Maybe I'll take salad. I haven't decided yet. If I don't take my lettuce, I'll have it when I get home, because I'll eat the second meal later today. On Friday and Saturdays I try to stretch it out because I stay up later (usually) and I don't want to get up later.

Speaking of sleep, I went to bed a little before 9 pm last night, read just a little and dropped into a deep and restful sleep. I woke up this morning feeling great, even though I did recall dreaming about food last night! :-)

The place where I work has an infrared sauna, and I think today I'm going to try it out and see what happens. I am the guinea pig for stuff like this, willingly. Massages are not allowed, but this seems like it would make sense for burning more fat. That's one of the things it is good for when people aren't on protocol. Clients who have infrared saunas have used them and reported that they do release more the day after...and it stays off.

I'm not currently cold, but sometimes on protocol, even though internal and external temperatures are normal, there is a sensation of being cold. I actually wonder if there is some hormonal thing going on akin to what teens go through, since my teen dau is always cold, and I remember going through the same thing.

Anyway, I've taken a hot bath during those times (being careful, because it's your PERCEPTION of heat and cold that's off...if you stay in too long, you'll get dizzy!) and lost big time weight.

The infrared should be better, because it goes deep into the fat without the breathless feeling in a regular sauna (no humidity).

The addition of hypnosis I KNOW is valuable to the program. I think this will be. I just want to experience it for myself. I'll report back.

No comments:

Post a Comment