Sunday, January 17, 2010

Last Round!!!

This round will bring me full circle. I can see the goal line and I should reach it by the one year mark since I began this process.

It's gone really fast and a lot has happened. My entire paradigm has shifted in regard to weight, food and self.

I begin this round with a 5.3 lb. gain from loading. Having done this several times, I know that will be gone in a couple of days, but I still don't like it. Especially since I had those two times in the last two months where I could not do my immediate response to a gain 2 lb. above my last HCG weight and ended up bumping up my new set point. Thus, I begin this round about 10 lb. higher than my last HCG weight.

Again, knowing that will be gone in the first week is of no consolation.

Also, knowing HOW I made stabilization more difficult over the holidays, while empowering, does not make me feel any better about it. Just because cheese and wine were fine the first 3 rounds (because I waited the full 3 weeks before slowly adding them, unlike over the holidays) didn't mean 'tweeking' the protocol was ok. It was a problem to add them right away, and I saw it right away, but was on the road and unable to correct it with a steak day on the dame day. Simeons really wasn't kidding. You have to stick to the program precisely.

I also learned that even a tiny bit of sugar is a big problem. Even once I had gone through stabilization and maintenance, one cookie was an issue. Just one. It's different for everyone, but I know now what it is for me. That doesn't mean I can't ever had a cookie. It means knowing what I know, I have to adjust elsewhere if I do. That, again, is empowering.

So, I'm off! I'm following my body's lead. I don't know how long this round will be or what my final numbers will be. I know what I WANT them to be. I'd love to be 119 in 21 days (which is few lb. higher than the Wii says I should be), but that's not likely to happen. It would if I were a man (and how is that fair?) but perhaps in 30 days I can make that. I'd prefer not to go another 40 days, but I will if I have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment