Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 5

I'm down 1.1 lb. today for a total of 6 lb. in 5 days.

I'm feeling good and looking at how busy the day is! I'll try to check in and catch up later.

11 am

I stopped home to grab some stuff for my presentation and made myself some coffee. I made regular just because I wanted Carmel Cream flavored instead of Almond Vanilla decaf, but it's making me a bit buzzy. Since I still haven't eaten today, I'll probably have my chicken before I go instead of my apple so I can get rid of the caffeine buzz.

I'll take my other meal with me, just to be prepared, but I should be able to get along quite well with an apple and cuke for the afternoon and eat my regular meal at home at a normal time.

7:30-ish

I ate most of my protocol dinner around 5 or so, but not my fruit; I didn't need it. I was full. I expect I'll have it after I get some Wii time in.

I did, however, really (really) have a desire to sit by the fire and have a nice glass of Merlot about a half hour ago. I made decaf instead, and like I said, I'll Wii, perhaps have the rest of the coffee, my fruit and then go to bed. While the wine would be nice, I know what one glass would do to the program, and it's not worth it. I felt fantastic fitting into my favorite skirt today, and no glass of wine is worth that feeling.

So, off to Wii!!

No comments:

Post a Comment