Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 3

I didn't sleep for crap last night. I went to bed early thinking today was such a long day, and I needed to get up so early, that I should go to bed and get as much sleep as I could. Instead I ended up awake most of the night thinking about what I have to do today! I hate that.
I tried all the yoga breathing and hypnosis I know, but my brain just wouldn't shut up. Needless to say, I'm tired.

Usually when people say they have a stall, I ask if they slept well. Not sleeping well usually means no weight release. Today, I'm 1.3 lb. down. That's 3.1 so far for my total.

Because I had nearly a 24 hour day yesterday (with some stress perhaps? maybe why I couldn't sleep?) I was hungry; actual 'geez that sort of hurts, I'm really hungry' sort of hungry. I mean during the night I was. In four rounds during the course of a year, I can count on one hand the number of times I felt that. Last night was one.

It's not too bad this am, though. That's good, because I don't want to eat this early. It's only 6:30 am. I've been up about an hour. From about 7:30 until noon I'll be so busy I may not get a chance to eat, so I hope I'm also too busy to want to. I'll take some sliced apple and cukes just in case and have my chicken and grissini when I get home. And a nap.

4:53 pm

I didn't get a nap. I got home from morning appointments around 12:30 pm. It was back to back all morning, but I did manage just under a liter of water and my apple slices. I wasn't hungry for the cucumber slices.

Maybe an hour after I got home, I had lettuce with Asian Walden Farms dressing and chicken and a grissini. I got ready for class tonight, picked some stuff up around the house and made some phone calls. I wasn't tired. Currently, I am a little, but it's too late for the nap! I have to teach in Oshkosh tonight.

I did eat the cucumber slices with some apple cider vinegar and stevia mid-afternoon, and I just ate my dinner...100g piece of chicken and a grissini.

I've had at least 2 more liters of water and a 1/2 pot of decaf over the afternoon. I'm saving my apple for the ride home later.

I should sleep like a rock tonight!

I haven't been overly hungry most of the day. Once I ate my apple slices this am, I was fine. Just before it was time to eat dinner I was definitely ready to eat it, but not starving. Now I'm stuffed!

Ok, off to teach, and then gratefully fall into bed when I get home.

The next two days should be very busy too, and by then even the little bit of hunger should be gone.

I'm inspired by one of my clients. Sweet man, so far has released 41 lb. in 4 weeks with two weeks yet to go on his program! He's not hungry for the most part and feels great despite a demanding job that has had him on the road about 1/2 of the last month. I've asked him to write a testimonial because his story is so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment