Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 10

I forgot to post the rest of the day yesterday, but if you read any of the previous days, you got the idea. The only difference was I didn't get to do Wii or yoga.

Today is off to a better start. I'm down 1.5 lb. today. That puts me at 8.8 lb. released in 10 days. The Wii puts my weight 1 lb. higher than I calculate, which typically I would just assume is my faulty calculations. Math has never been my strong suit. However, the Wii has been acting funny lately...continually giving an 'error' message during balance tests, or just not allowing a wii-mote to work, or getting stuck. I've tried updating and calibrating the board and putting new batteries in the wii-motes, but it's still acting goofy. Any ideas?

So anyway, this puts me in the range of where I was last fall when I was unable to do those two steak days on the days they were required, and just about 3 lb. away from my lowest weight last fall. Once I break that barrier, I'm only 10-15 lb. away from my original goal weight, which on this program is very doable in the remaining month. It not not get me to the 116 lb./22 BMI optimal weight the Wii says I should be at...sadistic beastie that it is.

I'm not sure I want to go that low. I'll be comfortable once I get into the 'normal' range on the thing, and have a bit of a buffer so that even if I wiggle a few lb. I'll stay in that range.

2:00 pm

Man! Using viable hCG really makes a huge difference. I didn't test it before I used it because the rest of the batch had been fine, the date was fine, and it wastes like a full CC of the stuff. That's several days worth.

Anyway, I didn't post that I didn't wake up hungry, I slept great, my mood is improved and I wasn't hungry until I ate around 1 pm. I nibbled apple slices between appointments just to keep my tummy busy, and had cucumber at noon, then had the chicken and bread stick when I got home sometime between 12:30 and 1 pm.

I have a late night tonight as I am teaching a class, so my intention is to eat the usual protein, veggie and bread selections before I leave, and then save my apple for later.

For now though, I'm waiting on some information to be able to do the work at home that needs to be done, so I'm going to get my Wii in and a bit of cleaning before I have to get ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment