Saturday, May 1, 2010

Every. Muscle. Hurts.

Here is the reason to avoid strenuous exercise during protocol: it appears to be a zero day.

Yesterday, I had to get some plastering and painting done because the carpet will be here next week and I'll have no other opportunity. So, I worked in the basement all day (and it was GORGEOUS out, but that resentment is another story) getting this stuff done. I ate strictly protocol, even though I really wanted to congratulate myself on a job well done by kicking my feet up with some chocolate and a glass of wine. And today is a zero day.

Now, form experience, I know that because my body is SO sore, I am retaining water, to mend the muscles I used that I didn't know I had. That LOOKS like a no release day (or sometimes a gain day...so I'm good with a zero) but in reality, when the water is gone, there will be a big drop. At least there better be!

Otherwise, it looks as if there may be a new pattern here...a couple of days of decent drops, and then a zero day. We'll just have to see if it continues.

Today, I'll be teaching for 6-7 hours, so really sitting for the most part. I have a small patch of painting to do, and if I can find the stain, a little on the stairs. Then we will be hauling stuff out of the basement and trying to find a place to put it for a few days, and THEN we'll be ready for carpet.

It really stresses me out to have my house in such disarray. Plus, my dau figures she's going to be moving out soon, so we have some furniture that we are essentially just storing until she goes, thus we are moving stuff that is just going to be moved again in a few weeks. I will feel so much better when it's done, my carpet has been cleaned (not the new, the old) and everything is in its place!

No comments:

Post a Comment