Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm still standing

The hunger passed for the most part, so I kept going. I'm up .2 lb. this a.m. but that could just be the difference in weighing earlier. I told myself I'd keep going as long as I didn't gain, but I don't think it's a gain because I feel smaller. I'll know more when I try on clothes for work.

I debate every day whether I want to keep going. I'm 5.7 lb. away from goal, and I have up to 2 more weeks to go. As Dave reminded me, I started this on my b-day, so 6 weeks is the end of May. It makes sense to continue to the end of the week since I already have my hCG, and I won't be working so hard, so perhaps I won't be so hungry and my body not so sore.

So, I keep going...for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know just how you feel! I have just finished Round 1. But unlike you, I still have 200 pounds to go! DO NOT GIVE UP! You have come so far. You can do it! You will do it!

    I have enjoyed reading your blogs and appreciate all the info you have here. In fact, I have added your link to my blog: www.hcg-losingit.blogspot.com.

    Blogging is a whole new world to me. But it is so important we share this information with others who are suffering. It is like a ministry for me. I finally have something that works to offer others who have struggled like I have.

    ReplyDelete