Monday, May 10, 2010

Down another pound!

So, it's not much for two days worth of releasing, but it's something and again, going in the right direction. My Wii says 6.6 or 6.8 lb. away from goal...I can't recall exactly. Anyway, it was a little bit closer. I got my B12 today, so if things continue as they have, that will boost me a little.

I am fitting into some smaller pants today. I was thinking this weekend, I don't know how much difference another6 lb. will make. Will I really feel that much smaller? Is it really worth two more weeks of the same boring foods? I mean, it is because I'm goal oriented, but how much difference will it make? Funny how in any other program, or at other points in my life--even when I first started this program--every ounce counted. Now, it's not as big of a concern for me just because I can't imagine it will make much of a difference.

But it must. I mean, I think these pants are a 6 and last week the 8s fit well. Stuff is getting too big (or rather I'm getting small!) but as far as how I feel it's pretty much the same. Of course, in another 6 lb. or more, that may change. Shrinking out of something always makes it more real than the numbers on the scale.

My basement will be done by the end of the week and I'll be able to do Wii and yoga again. I miss it! And it's been too cold and crappy to walk. I'm looking forward to moving my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment