Sunday, May 9, 2010

Skip Day

Yesterday was a .2 gain, and today is a no weigh day as I got up so late that I missed the window of opportunity.

I wasn't too worried about a .2 int he wrong direction, only because I was still below the 'normal' line. :-) That, and I have stuck to protocol strictly, and knowing it works if you work it, I'm not concerned. I'm just now moving into week 4, with 2 more to go, and I've not felt the need for macs or anything! I stuck strictly until last night when I had a piece of chocolate delight. It wasn't even because I needed it really, it was because I licked the spoon when I made it for my honey and it tasted good, so I had a piece when it was done. It's not impacted me in a negative way before, so I'm not worried about that either. I'm not making a habit of it. It was a conscious choice knowing there might be consequences, but most other times, one piece didn't even show up, or even seemed to precipitate a bigger release.

I'm confident I can make my goal in two weeks, but I am looking forward to stabilization, I must say. There are things I'm starting to miss. I wouldn't call it hard, but there are more and more moments as I go along. I'm hoping those last 8 lb. or so are worth it, but who knows? I can't imagine I'll feel much smaller, and I'm not sure what size I'll be into at that point. I feel really good right now, but I'm still going a.) because I paid for it and b.) to see if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment