Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Seriously?

I am up .7 of a lb. and that's horseshit!

I refuse to do an apple day. Even though I'm not impressed with the last week's total, I feel something here isn't right, and I' going to ride it out. IF I went the rest of the week with stalls or gains I might consider drastic measures. As it is, so far I'm just annoyed.

I actually woke up and FELT bigger today, so the gain was no surprise when I stepped on. However, I just can't see where it would have come from, other than that Coco-delight I had. It's not been a problem before, but perhaps it was this time. I took the risk, this may be the price.

So, today, I'm doing 1/2 hour of the infrared sauna, I'm going back to cabbage (I was out for a couple of days, thus eating cukes and salad, alternately) and strawberries or grapefruit (I was out so was eating just apples).

Mentally, I'm nearing the end. I'll try a few things to see if my body is getting there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment