Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am so ready to end this!

I don't know if I'll make my goal. I may be about as far as I'm going to go.

Today was a .4 lb. release. I tell my clients to look at the big picture when they get this far into it and have stalls or small losses, and I'm telling myself that 2 days in a row of .4 lb. equals .8 lb., which is almost a pound and will equal almost 3 lb. in a week. That would be almost 6 lb. in two weeks, and that would be almost my goal.

But I went to bed early last night because I was hungry. I woke up hungry and had a handful of South Beach approved nuts because it was only 7:30 am and I knew I'd never make it to lunch, even if I had an apple. I was up and down a ladder yesterday, mudding some drywall on a ceiling, which made my right arm weak, so I know that plays into it. I'm sore today. But if I'm going to be hungry and this is going to take willpower, I don't know if I want that last few pounds bad enough!

The carpet guys are here, and after that I'll be busy getting my basement back together, and then cleaning, plus school and work; maybe I won't notice hunger so much? We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment