Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What I noticed today...

This morning I was down 1.1? 1.6? Something like that. The longer I do this, the less important the increments are. As long as I'm feeling good (I am), and moving down (I am...even with the fits and starts) it is the final goal what is important to me now. That 'normal' line is getting closer again, and that is still my goal, so as long as keep rockin' toward that, I'm fine. Sure, I'd love to get comfortably into that zone in the next week or two, but if it takes me double that, like I said, if I feel good and can make progress, I'm all about it.

So, what I noticed today was how much I look like my mother. I don't know if it's what I'm wearing, or the weight I'm at, or what my hair is doing today, but I've had several moments where I passed a mirror and was struck by how much we look a like. There are no additional insights :-) just that it is a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment