Thursday, April 29, 2010

Zero days get me down

I wasn't on yesterday because I had one of those zero days...and because I was crazy busy.
A zero so early in the program was not something I wanted to see, but whataugonnado?

Today, down 1.5 lb. That's better.

Last night was a beautiful night, and I finished another class. I really wanted a glass of wine. Last time I think I complained about that every night. This time, not so much.

Dave thinks because I was exercising so much before this that my results would be more impressive, and he's right I'm sure. I haven't had time! I'm squeezing a full term class into two weeks! (Or I was.) Fortunately, work is just busy enough that it wasn't driving me over the edge, but I will say the state of the basement is causing me anxiety.

I'm very happy that it's getting done much quicker than we intended. I know there is a reason for everything, and things feel into place for reasons we just cannot currently see. But I hate that currently it's a mess and it will be until the carpet is in, which could be a couple of weeks, AND somehow now I have to find time to blend in the plaster texture, prime it and match the paint to the previous work...all within the next two weeks, and all while I start two new classes and work. I'd be putting my guest to work, except it's not anything that even Dave can do...I did the original work. I'm the only one that's going to get it the same.

Oh well...it all works out the way it's supposed to. Sorry about the dust and fumes, sis (the house guest that may get put to work). ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment