Monday, April 12, 2010

My Wii is going to scold me!

I don't think I got on the darn thing all weekend except to play a bit on Sat. when we had company!

However, I did get a 3 mile walk in Friday night and a 9 mile bike ride in on Sunday. I'm planning to ride to work today too, so another 9 miles round trip.

Saturday and Sunday both dinner was primarily organic and whole foods with no grains. I did have wine, which I'm sure was not organic, though I understand Frey is organic, so I'm going to scope out what is available next time I'm purchasing.

I also had sugar from two sources: one was the Jiff I used in my spicy peanut sauce (also the part that was not organic), the other was the honey in some honey-sesame candies I ate. That was natural and organic, but still sugar as far as the insulin response.

I did not finish my research paper. I now have at least (conservative estimate) 16 hours into it...6 hours of writing, citing and rewriting plus 10 hours of research, which includes seeking out and reading books, watching documentaries (with note taking) and Internet (looking for the science to back up my assertions). When it's done, it will have to be split into a 3 or 4 part series for publication in a magazine...it's just so long. I do plan to submit it thought, because the stuff I'm finding is just so important. Otherwise, it will be here on this blog and on the Fox Valley website (or the Real Weight Release Facebook page).

So, if I'm riding my bike to work, I better get rolling!

No comments:

Post a Comment