Sunday, April 25, 2010

Men in my basement

I can't weigh to day as I planned as there are men in my basement putting up drywall. It's likely we will go look for some doors and carpet today and get this all done (except for trim) so we can put stuff back where it belongs (or rather find all the stuff that's been misplaced for a year!) at which time I can weigh. Well, I guess if I set the Wii up upstairs for the time being I can too, but not with strange men in the house, so maybe tomorrow.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll have a week under my belt, so I better be close to where I started or below! Frankly, I'm starting to feel 'normal sized' again, so I think I am. The daily weigh is usually so motivating...it's been weird going all week without it as part of my routine. However, as I said in my last post, the hunger has not been horrible, just present sometimes. I've actually felt the need to employ willpower!

I'm not sick of the foods yet. I do miss my wine, but I always do. It hasn't been awful or anything. I will say my replacement night beverage (deaf) has some drawbacks. First of all, I've just had about enough. Almost enough so that I'm willing to branch out into tea and experiments with water and stevia. Perhaps I'll make some homemade lemonade or something. Second, if I drink decaf too late at night, I'm up more than usual to pee. Frankly, I enjoy my sleep when I get the good stuff, and I don't much care for interruption!

So, anyway, I likely won't eat until after my hypnosis appointment, then I'll grab a bite and go pick out carpet and doors for the basement. The doors may be in today! Hopefully the carpet by the end of the week. The ceiling should be painted by then, so then I'll need to do some touch-up with the walls. I am very excited!

Oh, and I also have a 9-page paper to write and a presentation to prepare for, books to order for my upcoming classes and I still need to get to the HypnoBirthing(R) reports.

I guess I should stop messing around and get to work. It's going to be a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment