Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Briefly...

Down .9 lb. today, which is nothing to complain about, but it it still will take me all week to get down to the absolute lowest I was before at this rate.

The good thing is that it is happening like it is supposed to, and I feel like it's coming off differently. I can't explain it except that I feel smaller than I did at this weight before. One of my favorite skirts...which never was too big even at my lowest...is loose today.

Last night I didn't get to eat my veggie. I had my fruit and melba before my presentation, didn't get home until 8:30, but knew I had to at least have my protein. I did, but didn't really want it. I wasn't hungry at all. And I didn't want to eat that late. I'll try to do better today.

I hope the very least this blog shows that there is no perfection in living life on protocol. It's a precise program. It's unforgiving in a lot of respects, but we do the best we can as we fit it into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment