Thursday, April 8, 2010

Progress

I've been fluctuating in much wider arcs than before, but so far, so good. I'm weighing less often so it doesn't freak me out, confident that I'm doing good things.

I had been more active until this week, when it's been raining and I got ubber busy (er). I'm looking forward to some yoga tonight. I'm working on a research paper that's really taking up a lot of my time. The problem is that there is too much information!

Easter I made a crust-less quiche, roasted garlic green beans with balsamic vinegar and pine nuts followed by roasted pears with almond crunch topping.

Today I had egg salad (no bread) and a piece of farmer's cheese for lunch. I just had an apple and some macs. For dinner I'll have grilled chicken on a bed of organic baby spinach.

We've been buying about 3/4 of our groceries organic. We are moving into grass-fed beef. After watching Food, Inc., we are really making an effort to keep it local and organic (where possible) more than ever before. I look forward to the farmer's market opening!

So really, I've just been trying to keep up with life, but there have been no significant changes in anything. I've now had 3 mesotherapy treatments. I don't see a difference yet, but I understand it can it takes at least 3 to see anything, sometimes 6. The PA seemed to think I could expect 10-12 before I'd be done. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment