Friday, April 23, 2010



So, this is a picture of my 44th birthday.

While I had gotten down to 132 at one point (and including the 2 lb. I gained from my 210 starting point, that makes 80 lb.) here I may be up around 138-140. I had gained a couple of lb. after I gave up on that wonky stabilization period, but was staying active so it wasn't too bad. Then I had a couple of busy weeks where I didn't get out as much as I wanted,didn't weigh, and then we had a bday party where I ate and drank what I wanted with full knowledge of the consequences. At this point, I know what makes me gain, and I take responsibility for making those decisions.

This was right before we went to Cheesecake Factory on my first actual 'loading' day.

Currently, I am on my 3rd Very Low Calorie Intake (VLCI) day, and I am still 'unloading' from my 'loading' days.

Last night we went for a 2.25 mile walk. My jeans fit snug and I didn't like it at all. When we came back, I had lettuce, chicken, strawberries and a melba. I was in bed by 10-ish.

Up this am at 7 am or so, I've had coffee with stevia and a small apple.

I'm not hungry like last time, but I do find I need to keep pounding the water and coffee to keep hunger at bay. Even so, it's not the feeling of complete starvation I felt last time. If I were weighing, the large releases would likely keep my at least psychologically satisfied. But I'm not going to weigh until my clothes feel right again, because I don't want to be depressed. Not knowing how much I was up before I started means I need to create a new set point here.

No comments:

Post a Comment