Thursday, August 26, 2010

Whoo hoo!

I was a little worried about this am. I was already hungry yesterday morning, so I started right out the gate with a handful of macs, kicking myself all the way. Then over the course of my day at work, nibbled a protocol meal...cukes, apple, 100g chicken, melba. When I got home, I prepared to teach a class and made my people caprese salad, which I tried before I sprinkled the olive oil on it...so I had about an oz. of mozzarella with my tomato. I had my melba and chicken, but skipped my apple thinking the calorie count was already over by perhaps 100 calories, AND I had fat in the cheese and nuts. I did do 1/2 hour of prayerful yoga that was challenging, but wasn't sure that would mitigate my sins.

So, it was with trepidation I stepped on the scale. I was pleasantly surprised to be down .4 lb.! I'm still in the 124 area, but at the threshold of bumping down. I'm 3.5 lb. away from the Wii goal. Not that I'm shooting for that anymore, I'm feeling pretty skinny at 124, but I didn't reset it, so it will still be counting for another 2 weeks or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment