Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I blame the tomatoes!

Yesterday was a zero day already. Tomatoes were the only thing I did different. They caused issues before, so I'd guess they were the problem.

Otherwise, things are going well, especially considering the circumstances. Twice I was away from a scale...the first time being at the very beginning so I don't know what I gained loading. But today, I was down .7 lb., and nearly at the 'comfortable' weight I'd held for months. I would expect I'll reach that by the end of the weekend.

It will be another weekend where I must plan. Last weekend, I was unexpectedly traveling, so that was a challenge. I navigated well, I must say. I stuck to protocol, though my water consumption and sleep patterns and stress level were not optimal

Because there have been variables outside my control, though for the most part at least I've been able to control the food, even after this weekend I won't be able to guess at what the end result might be. I do know I'm releasing consistently, if not in great amounts. That sounds greedy, I know. Surely it's been at least a pound per day if I only go by the weight I was when I decided to go it again; likely closer to 2 per day average if I gained anywhere near what I had during loading in the past. It's just frustrating to know that I can't even look to what I may release above and beyond where I was before for at least 2 weeks. Bummer.

Today, I think I will try to fit in some yoga. It's very prayerful to me, and I have some healing energy to send out.

No comments:

Post a Comment