Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Perhaps milk sugars are a problem?

I'm up .9 this morning, and considering I know my calorie count was under 1500 yesterday, I'm thinking that the either the milk sugars in the goats milk got me, or there is just nothing I can do here.

The protein mix in the shakes I consumed had no sugars, and the calorie count for each shake was 310. The goat's milk is low in carbohydrate, but has 10 g. of sugar (I'm assuming lactose...milk sugars) which I didn't think would be a problem.

Maybe they aren't. Maybe this is normal, and my body is just trying to be where it wants, or this is a variation and tomorrow I'll be down 2 lb. Who knows? I know I don't have another steak day in me just yet, thus, it is what it is.

I am sore all over from scrubbing all my floors thrice yesterday. Also could be the problem. This calls for some yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment