Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiara Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, I didn't reach my Wii goal of 121 (which I just realized is completely opposite of my original 212 starting point after loading). But I did reach my goal of 124.4!!!! 124 was my goal when I began this journey more than a year-and-a-half ago. It was the last weight I recalled feeling good about myself. I was a size 5 at that weight before. It's the goal I had in my head for the last 20 years. It's the goal I never thought I'd see ever again. Not only did I see it this morning, but I'm smaller in size now than I was at 124 in the past!

I didn't write yesterday even though it was sort of exciting. The dinner cruise and my substitutions didn't hurt me weight-wise. I did however feel weird all day. No super hungry or anything, just sort of emotionally raw, maybe near panicky? Like something bad was about to happen. Just this sense of impending doom all day. I couldn't concentrate, was restless. Then later in the afternoon, I had this weird vision issue where my vision was just...spotty. I wasn't dizzy, things weren't out of focus; I just couldn't see everywhere in my field of vision. It's hard to explain.

For some reason, I felt like I needed some good fat. I don't know why I felt that, because I also felt this was due to a bug or flu since I also felt feverish and achy, but I did. So I had two little pieces of chocodelight with coconut oil and went to bed by like 8:30 pm. I was up at 5:30 am and felt pretty good. Especially after I saw the scale!!!

It's goin' to be a good day, Tater.

No comments:

Post a Comment