Saturday, August 14, 2010

Still going...

Yesterday and today were BOTH -1.1 days! I'm now poised to beat that 128 previous low. I went back to see if 128 or 127 was my previous low, and I couldn't find it, but I think it was 128. I also think that 124 was my previous goal, and this time I think I entered 121 into my goal on the Wii, 'cause in my head I have 119-121, but it said I was like 6.7 lb. away today and that would have to be around 121. Last time I was 5. something away from goal, and I don't think I was any lower than I am now, probably not quite as low.

I FEEL smaller.

That is a good thing, because yesterday was my dh birthday, and he makes a mean steak, which he did for himself, and I made him chocolate delight. I had neither, because I'm doing so well, so consistently, I didn't want to mess it up. Oddly enough, I didn't want a glass of wine as much as I thought I would. I really didn't even miss celebrating with the good food. It helps that I had big drops yesterday and today both. That tends to make it worthwhile.

This week should be an easy week as long as I'm not hungry, and I haven't been too bad. Doing yoga a few times a week seems to be a good thing, and I see no problem with the food. Yes, it's boring, but again, as long as I'm continuing to go down, I'm good with that. Even if I were to stall, I think I'd go another two weeks just because I know sometimes there is a stall around now. That takes me beyond that dinner cruise, bummer, but has me a week into stabilization before the next summer event, and a month into it for my anniversary.

He's making omelets right now, and again, oddly I'm not the least bit hungry or tempted.

Oh, and yesterday, I tried some size 4s on...and they fit! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment