Sunday, August 22, 2010

Waiting game

Today, I woke up feeling great. I wasn't hungry, hadn't awoken hungry in the night (which has happened on occasion the last week or so), and was feeling so great I contemplated playing tennis or going for a bike ride.

I didn't eat until noon, and then only because everyone else was eating, not because I had been waiting to devour my protocol meal.

By 2 pm however, I was already hungry. Vacuuming made me a little weak, and every once in a while I feel a little like I may be getting a headache, but it never really manifests. I'm counting down the minutes until I can eat. I don't want to eat anything too early as I don't want to be hungry before bed...even though bedtime may come early tonight as I'm tired.

I don't know what the scale will say tomorrow, but I'm starting to think I'm going to have to take what I get. This isn't supposed to be like this, and hasn't been most of the times I've done it. Toward the end, or during my TOM, there have been days, but this is working now on days in a row. I do believe both of those factors, and the fact that my body is just as low as I dare go, not just for now, but as low period. I'm starting to really think the Wii and BMI calculators are just whacked. I'm comfortable here, I'd like to stay here.

Tomorrow I could change my mind. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment