Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm NORMAL!

Well, ok; maybe not. But it was a fantastic weekend. :-)

This a.m. I'm at 130.5. This is my sweet spot. This is where I've been comfortable for months, and this week will be illuminating. If I slow or stop, it may indicate that this is where my body prefers to be, although it was a pretty big leap from Friday to Monday...that probably means I'll continue, at least slowly, for the week. It's encouraging anyway.

After recalibrating my Wii, it again tells me to shoot for 116, but I set my goal for 120 in the next 4 weeks. On protocol, this is not an impossible goal, though the Wii did suggest more time. I'm not doing this longer than 6 weeks, and I really hope not to have to go more than another 2 or 3 weeks, depending on how my supply holds up and my progress.

Anyway, I looked at my calendar again this a.m. and I have yet ANOTHER social dinner gig on the 23rd! My planning really wasn't great, but oh well. I'll just have to enjoy without the food.

No comments:

Post a Comment