Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I never thought I'd say this: I LOVE MY SCALE!

Years ago, we splurged and bought a scale that was supposed to be super accurate. As a matter of fact, my dad has the same scale, and he says it is exactly the same as his doctor's scale, and the scale at the physical therapist's office.

I have not been on said scale in oh, perhaps 10 years.

The last time I was on it, I had placed a marker at 180 (where I was) and 124 (where I wanted to be). At some point it went up above 180, I got frustrated and depressed, and I banished the scale to the garage.

My husband just dug it out and tested it, thinking we could clean it up and at the very least take it to Goodwill if it was in good working order. We have the Wii, so we figured it was pointless to keep moving the big monster of a scale around. He said it looked like it was still pretty accurate, so would I clean it up.

So I tested it. Wii has me at 126. The other put me at 121!!!! I got off and on and off and on, moved it to carpet, re-calibrated, tried again. 121. This morning, 119!!!! I brought it upstairs and put it on tile...119!!!

So, I officially love this scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment