Friday, July 30, 2010

Off to a wonky start

I didn't weigh during loading, so I was interested to see what the total was at the beginning of my first VLCI (Very Low Calorie Intake...I don't do 'diet') day. But, my dau had decided to sleep in the basement with the Wii and I couldn't weigh without waking her up.

So, I did today. After one day of VLCI (which went fine...no unusual hunger, even though I hadn't gone shopping and didn't have my second veggie, and I chose not to have melba toast) I was down .7 lb. from the last time I weighed, before loading. So, either I didn't gain much during loading, or I lost all of it and then some.

Now, I'm trying to organize one of those variables that makes life interesting. My sister just had a baby. She's in another state and has asked me to come help with breastfeeding. I can be gone for the weekend, but have a full day at work on Monday. So, I'm trying to figure out how to pull this off, be able to take my hcg and protocol food, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment